Open Enrollment and Dual Language Immersion are now available for registration from November 15, 2022 – February 3, 2023. Families who sign up through the mentioned dates will receive word on...
Utah County Health Department Guidelines for
Each year we try our best to keep everyone healthy during the cold and flu season at school. We like to keep the spread of as little sickness and bacteria as possible. Please help us and exclude yourself from the school when the following occur.
Exclusion From The Classroom
Students, staff, parents, and volunteers will be excluded from the classroom when any of the following are observed:
- Fever of 100 degrees or above
- Nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Diarrhea- Frequent loose, watery stools
- Sore throat, acute cold, or persistent cough
- Runny nose (thick green/yellow discharge) (non-allergenic)
- Red, inflamed or discharge from eyes (pink eye) (non- allergenic)
- Swollen glands around jaws, ears, or neck
- Any skin sore oozing fluid, suspected impetigo (yellow-crusty discharge from sore)
- Suspected head or body lice
- Any unexplained rash
- Any other symptoms which are suggestive of acute illness
Student’s with conditions needing treatment with an antibiotic may return to school after at least 24 hours of antibiotic treatment and a decrease in symptoms.
Make sure to contact the school when you are going to keep your student home from one of these illnesses and excuse them from school.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the school nurse or health clerk. We want our staff, students, and volunteers to be healthy and happy. Thank you for your help.