Many of you may have heard about the SafeUT App that has been highlighted in the news and is currently being used in our secondary schools. This same free app is now available to students...
Canyon Crest Parents,
If you have a student that will be Kindergarten age for next school year 2019-2020, Kindergarten Registration will be on Friday March 22, 2019 at 2pm in the library. Please tell your neighbors and friends that might have a incoming Kindergarten student next year. If you have NOT pre-registered for Kindergarten please go to the following site and fill out the pre-registration form. If you already have Pre-Registered you should be getting an email from us this week. Once you have Pre-Registered we will create a Parent Portal account for you and you may finish Registration before Friday. All you will have to bring on Friday is your students:
- Birth Certificate
- Most up to date Immunizations
- Proof of Residency-Something tied to the address, gas bill, city bill, mortgage or lease, driver’s license with current address on it.
We will also need your incoming Kindergarten student for a quick assessment. You will fill out a few forms and you will be done with Registration. You can Pre-Register the day of Kindergarten Registration it will just take a little longer to complete registration. If you are not going to be here on Registration day you can pre-register any time and then when you have completed online registration you will call the school to make an appointment to have your student assessed and bring in your paperwork.
Once again here are the steps for Registration:
School Registration for NEW students to Provo City School District is a Three Step Process:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic Information
- School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information.
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar.
- After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen.
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen
- Once you have done all of these steps please bring in the following materials to our school. We will then assign your student(s) a class and they may start school the next day.
- Original Birth Certificate (We Must See the Original)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence
Click on new student registration and pick a language. Fill out form and hit submit. If you have any questions please contact the school. We look forward to seeing you at Kindergarten Registration Friday March 22, 2019.