We now do online registration. You will need to go to https://grades.provo.edu and complete the pre-registration BEFORE coming to the school.
School Registration for NEW students to Provo City School District is a Three Step Process:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic Information
- School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information.
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar.
- After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen.
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen
Once you have done all of these steps please bring in the following materials to our school. We will then assign your student(s) a class and they may start school the next day.
- Original Birth Certificate (We Must See the Original)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence
If you have any questions please give the school a call. Thank you!