Get the support you need. There’s hope on the other side of the screen. DOWNLOAD THE APP | CALL 833-3SAFEUT(833.372.3388) | SAFEUT.ORG Being bullied hurts. But if you or someone you know is being...
Canyon Crest Parents/Guardians,
Please note the following announcements.
1. RISE Testing
We want to celebrate the learning that has taken place this year. Our students have been making great strides. We will be showing off all of that learning in the next few weeks with RISE Testing. RISE testing has begun. Students 3 – 6 grade will test Tuesday through Friday from April 11th until May 12th. We ask that you make sure your student(s) gets a good night’s sleep and a good breakfast. Testing will be every morning from 9am until 11am. Please make sure your students are on time and ready to test. We also ask that you try not to check your students out during testing.
The schedule for this week is below.
- April 17 – April 21 – 3rd – 6th LA Testing
- April 24 – April 28 – 4th – 6th Science Testing
- May 1 – May 5 – 3rd – 6th Math Testing Tuesday
- 3rd – 6th LA Testing Wednesday & Thursday
2. CMS Dance Auditions
Auditions are Friday, April 21st 3pm at CMS. If you’re interested in joining Dance Company go to dancecms.weebly.com and fill out the Audition form. Grab a flyer in the office with all the info.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
3. Kindergarten Registration Still Going On
School Registration for Kindergarten/New students to Provo City School District is a
Three Step Process:
You may now do online registration if your child will be Kindergarten age (5 years old on or before September 1). Please let your friends and neighbors know we are now accepting all kindergarten age students even if they are out of boundaries. Please see the following Kindergarten Registration steps:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic InformationThe School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information.
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar.After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen or on the left of the screen at the top
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen. Make sure to save the form at the bottom of each page.
- Upload Documents– you can now upload your docs or bring them into the office
Here is the link for pre-registration. Click on new student registration and pick a language. Fill out the form and hit submit. If you have any questions please contact the school.
Please contact Tiffany McCloud if you have any questions ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the main office: (801) 221-9873.
We look forward to welcoming your Kindergarten child to Canyon Crest!
4. Color Run April 28th
Canyon Crest Color Run is coming up on Friday April 28, 2023 from 5pm to 7pm. See the attached flyer for more information.
Registration is open NOW! Pre-register for the Color Run.
PRICE: $15 for each Canyon Crest student
$20 for each non Canyon Crest student
- 6:00 pm-6:15 pm: Kiddie run; all students in Kindergarten or younger and those with special needs will race at this time.
- Food Trucks will be available until 7:00pm.
- Each runner will get a swag bag full of goodies while supplies last.
- One color packet will be given at check-in to each runner. Additional color packets will be available for purchase at a separate booth.
- Runners will still be able to register at check-in on the day of the Color Run for $15 per Canyon Crest student and $20 per non Canyon Crest student.
5. El Día de los niños
May 5th We will be having the Day of the Children Event on May 5th. More information to come in a separate email.