Last modified: April 19, 2022
Why board games?
- Play is an important part of mental and social development.
- Games provide stories and information, presented in a new format.
- Many board games challenge students to think critically.
- Playing a board game is an “inquiry-based research process.”
- Board games are an effective way to promote cooperative learning.
- Who: 1st-6th grades
- When: Monday
- Time: 3:40-4:40
- Where: Room #14
- Class Starts: January 3
- Class Ends: May 9
- Game Master: Ransom Cundick