Last modified: September 6, 2023
Why board games?
- Play is an important part of mental andsocial development.
- Games provide stories and information, presented in a new format.
- Many board games challenge students to think critically.
- Playing a board game is an “inquiry-based research process.”
- Board games are an effective way to promote cooperative learning.
- Who: 1st-6th grades.
- When: Monday
- Time: 3:40-4:40
- Where: Library
- Class Starts: Start date has been postponed to Sep 18
- Game Master: Ransom Cundick