Last modified: September 24, 2021
On August 29, 1983, Canyon Crest first opened its doors for school. Vermont Harward was the principal and some of the first teachers were: Miss Barron, Patti Harrington, Ray Morgan (former Canyon Crest principal) and many others.
Our community works together to help students achieve at high levels, reach their personal potential, and develop an enthusiasm for lifelong learning. We commit to building integrity, responsibility and respect in our school.
- Art – We have a wonderful art program and will be presenting a wonderful ART GALA each year at the school to showcase the student’s art. This may take place during the last music concert of the year. Watch for more details when they become available.
- Music – Our music program is terrific and includes choir for all the grades. Our sixth graders have the option of band, orchestra or choir. If they choose band or orchestra they will get to play an instrument for the year.
- Spelling Bee – The Spelling Bee is held each year in the school. Look for it on the school’s website calendar and in your email.
- Science Fair – The school Science Fair is held each year and anyone 4th through 6th grades can enter. Look for it on the school calendar and in your email.
- Student Council – We have a wonderful functioning Student Council. They get together once a month for fun activities during lunch.
- Hope Squad – We have an amazing Hope Squad. This year hope squad and Student Council will be combined. This will make the events even more fun.
School Improvement Plan
- Coming Soon for 2021-2022