Last modified: November 16, 2022
- Who: 1st-6th Grades
- When: Tuesday or Wednesday (Choose one day)
- Time: 3:40-4:40
- Where: Room #19
- Tuesday Class Starts: Oct 4
- Wednesday Class Starts: Oct 5
- Instructor: Marian Isaacson
Our STEM Science class is a fun, engaging, hands-on class. Students are encouraged to develop their curiosity through activities as they learn the science behind the projects. Some of the topics they have explored in the past include:
- Science: Studying life on the International Space Station, studying bones (including decomposing bones), making volcanoes, slime and lava lamps.
- Technology: Making stop-motion video, learning coding, exploring with Google Glasses and Makey Makey
- Engineering: Making marble mazes, bottle rockets and catapults
- Math: Giant Blokus game and making an abacus and learning how to use it.