Please watch Dr. Edward's weekly video message here: Dr. Edward's Weekly Video Message for 2 - 26 Vea aquí el mensaje semanal en vídeo del Dr. Edward: Mensaje semanal en vídeo del Dr. Edward...
Canyon Crest Parents/Guardians,
Please note the following announcements.
1. BOOK FAIR Tuesday May 9th & Wednesday May 10th
DON’T MISS OUR BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE BOOK FAIR
2 DAYS ONLY!!!
TUESDAY, MAY 9 8:15-4:00pm
WEDNESDAY, MAY 10 8:15-4:00pm
OPEN BEFORE SCHOOL AND AFTER SCHOOL!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, eWALLETS WILL BE AVAILABLE
FOR YOU TO SET UP FOR YOUR STUDENTS!
COME STOCK UP FOR YOUR SUMMER READING!
SEE YOU THERE!
2. End of Year Lunch Balances
The end of the school year is rapidly approaching. Please take a moment and check your students lunch account and make sure there is enough money to make it to the end of the year. If there is any money owed, please pay immediately as we cannot have negative balances at the end of the year.
We will be serving both breakfast and lunch on the last day of school this year. Money that is left on the students lunch account will be there next year. If a student is moving to Jr. High their lunch balance will follow them. All negative balances need to be paid before the last day of school.
3. PTA Meeting
Tuesday May 9th at 10am. Look for separate email with agenda
4. Kindergarten Registration Still Going On
School Registration for Kindergarten/New students to Provo City School District is a
Three Step Process:
You may now do online registration if your child will be Kindergarten age (5 years old on or before September 1). Please let your friends and neighbors know we are now accepting all kindergarten age students even if they are out of boundaries. Please see the following Kindergarten Registration steps:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic InformationThe School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information.
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar.After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen or on the left of the screen at the top
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen. Make sure to save the form at the bottom of each page. Upload Documents- you can now upload your docs or bring them into the office
Here is the link for pre-registration. Click on new student registration and pick a language. Fill out the form and hit submit. If you have any questions please contact the school.
Please contact Tiffany McCloud if you have any questions ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the main office: (801) 221-9873.
We look forward to welcoming your Kindergarten child to Canyon Crest!