Parents/Guardians, Please see the following announcements. Most of our announcements for this week come from our amazing PTA. Our PTA does SO much for our school – Thank you to our...
This Week at Canyon Crest 05/24/21 – 05/28/21
Monday 5/24/21 – Regular Day – Out at 1:50pm
Tuesday 5/25/21 – Regular Day – Out at 1:50pm
Wednesday 5/26/21 – Regular Day – Out at 1:50pm – 6th Grade Graduation 10am – See Schedule Below
Thursday 5/27/21 – Regular Day – Out at 1:50pm – Field Day
Friday 5/28/21 – Regular Day – Out at 1:50pm – Last day of SCHOOL! Have an AMAZING SUMMER!!!
6th Grade Graduation Schedule-5/26/21
9:30am – Parents start arriving
10am – 11am Graduation Program – will start promptly at 10am – PARENTS ONLY, please no extended family or siblings
11:30am – 1:30pm 6th Grade BBQ and games – STUDENTS ONLY
LOST AND HOPEFULLY FOUND!
We need your help with our Lost and Hopefully Found! It is overflowing!! We have it close to the front doors, just by our library. We are asking all parents to come have a look this week and see if you can find anything that belongs to your students! We will be donating these items after this week May 24th to May 28th. Thank you for your help with the Lost and Hopefully Found!!
06/07/21 – 07/01/21 – SUMMER SCHOOL – By invitation ONLY 8:45am to 1pm Monday through Thursday – breakfast & lunch will be served each day Monday through Thursday
If you have a student that will be Kindergarten age for next school year 2021-2022(student must be 5 years old on or before September 1st) ONLINE Kindergarten Registration is going on now. Please tell your neighbors and friends that might have an incoming Kindergarten student next year. If you have NOT pre-registered for Kindergarten please go to the following site and fill out the pre-registration form.(link at bottom of email) If you already have Pre-Registered you should be getting an email from us this week or by the beginning of next week. Once you have Pre-Registered we will create a Parent Portal account for you and you may finish Registration ONLINE. If you already have a Parent Portal account we will add your new student to your account. You will still receive an email from us about your incoming kindergarten and finishing online.( Look for an email titled Step #2 in the Registration Process) If you are out of our school boundaries you will need to fill out an open enrollment application. Here is the link for the application. The preregistration link is at the bottom of the email.
Open enrollment application link: https://provoedu.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cURaaBl1LjfZveJ
These items we will when you come to finish registration
* Birth Certificate
* Most up to date Immunization Record
* Proof of Residency-(Something tied to the address, gas bill, city bill, mortgage or lease.)
* Your ID
* Forms at the school to fill out – 3 papers – bus paper, back up field trip, medical form
Once again here are the steps for Registration:
School Registration for NEW students to Provo City School District is a Three Step Process:
- Pre-Register: Submit Basic InformationThe School Registrar will create a PowerSchool Account and send you an email with registration information. Pre-Registration Link below: https://forms.provo.edu/preregister.html
- Login to Powerschool by using the information sent to you in the email from the registrar. After you login, click the Registration Icon identified in the divider bar at the top of the screen or on the left of the screen at the top.
- Complete registration by following the instructions on each registration screen. Make sure to save the form at the bottom of each page.
Here is the link for pre-registration. Click on new student registration and pick a language. Fill out form and hit submit. If you have any questions please contact the school.
Let’s have a great week everyone!